1. Are you happy with your job? Why or Why not?
Yes, I love my job.I get to teach and educate and meet a lot of new people.
I only wish it would be permanent and better paid.
2. What do you want?
Where do I start?
Lose some weight, see Sir, go on vacation, clean the apartment, go out with friends, write a lot more….
3. Who first broke your heart?
The first guy I really dated. We´ve been together for several months as teenagers. He also was the one I lost my virginity to.
I was the one to break it off and after that I cried and it too me a long time to ge over him.
As we were graduating from high school, he came up to me and asked for forgiveness, because he felt that he treated me badly.
I was quite impressed by that.
4. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in a relationship?
5. What did you learn from you last lover/ex-significant other?
I am sure hat I learned a lot of good things from him, but I´m not in a place yet, where I can focus on the good stuff yet.
6. What novel has been instrumental in shaping your views at any point in your life? Why?
Hard question. I´ve always read a lot.
One of the books that had an impact on me was “Veronica decides to die” by Paolo Coelho.
7. Tell us about a favorite TV broadcast show you currently enjoy? Give us a synopsis of the show.
To be honest, I really don´t watch much TV, so there is none.
Bonus: What is your current favorite song to listen to over and over again?
The ring tone (Für Elise) when Sir calls 😉