TMI Tuesday and the romantic in you.
1. Have you ever sent an intimate photo of yourself on accident to the wrong person?
Oh dear! No! Sensitive texts, yes. But no pics. I also used my kinky email address by accident twice.
2. Which of these is a caring gesture you would appreciate?
a. Lover pre-heats or pre-cools your car before you drive off to work.
b. Lover initiates or consents to a sex act you’ve been wanting to try.
c. Lover surprises you with a mini vacation or getaway.
Do I have to choose? I mean, A is nice, but I’m fine without. B and C I’d prefer. Although B isn’t something I’d call romantic.
3. Office romances–hot or not?
Definitely hot, while going on. But they can become very awkward, once it’s over.
4. To find a romantic mate would you rather use an online dating site or a matchmaker?
An online dating site. But I heard, one can also meet someone at a Café or club or a friends house. Crazy, right?!
5. Think about this. In a current relationship (e.g., romantic, friendship), are you clinging to past good times and memories or are you still having good times and making new happy memories? What relationship, if any, is it time to let go of?
In friendship I do it more often while not being aware of it. In my experience a friendship usually slips away but by bit, without one even realising it.
In a romantic relationship it’s more obvious. But right now, I’m making happy new memories.
When it’s time to let go? That is very individual. When only one side is giving and contributing to any kind of relationship, it’s time to think it over and maybe let go of that relationship.
I read something on Twitter yesterday: If you’re mostly crying in a relationship, it’s time to step back and figure out whether you’re dating a human or an onion. (Sadly I didn’t fave it, so I can’t give credit.)
Bonus: Have you (or your relationship) survived infidelity?
I obviously, as I’m still alive. The relationships? I think some dud survive infidelity, but broke because of something else. Probably of the same reason infidelity happened in the first place. (I am a bit of a hypocrite, I know. )