1. Do you or did you have an „our song“ with a current or past significant other? What is the song?
I probably had, when I was a teenager. But I don’t remember. What I had for sure were songs I associated with a lover. But that’s one-sided.
2. What is your most annoying habit?
Always wanting to be right….
3. You have been offered free plastic surgery for one part of your body, what will you fix?
Hm, maybe get my eyes lasered. Although I like my glasses. Or have liposuction. But just a little bit on the thighs and stomach.
4. A meteor is headed for your house. You have saved family, pets, your computer, and smart phone. You have time to save one more item, what will you save?
My first thought was “the books”, but that’s way more than one item.
5. Would you reveal a deep dark, shameful or embarrassing secret about your partner for one million dollars?
I guess, it depends on the secret.
Bonus: Which one of these do you have the most of: a sense of humor, sense of time, sense of direction, sense of adventure?
I’m having troubles deciding between a sense of humor and a sense of direction. I do have a sense of time as well. The adventure, not so much – although…
I, too, suffer with a similar issue as your #2. Haha! Great answers!