1. What is your favorite dessert? Why? I’m not really one for desserts, but if I had to choose, I’d go for ice cream or meringue. Unless steak can could as dessert?
2. What is your favorite nickname to be called? There’s not one name. But if there’s a connection to the person calling me a slcertain name, it becomes special.
3. What is your favorite nickname for your favorite person? Again, it might vary from person to person. And also language to language.
4. Who makes you laugh the most? Michael, with his ridiculousness.
5. What is something common from your childhood that will seem strange to millennials? Other currency than the Euro, stores only being open till late afternoon – unless it’s Thursday and that is a long day where they are open till 6:30 pm. This list could go on and on.
Bonus: What is your idea of heaven? Being satisfied and happy with what I have and where I am.