Often we experience new things, but we rarely acknowledge it. And since the pandemic is upon us and things aren’t getting better, I doubt we actually have as many opportunities to experience as many new things as we would without. So I created Never Have I Ever.
November has the potential to be a dull and depressing month. So I thought, we can bring some joy and excitement into it.
I’d like to take November as an opportunity and try out new things. I plan to cook things, I’ve never cooked and ate before. I want to take pics, I never would’ve taken. I will read books, I never thought, I’d read. I want to try out things, I never did.
You get the picture. Find things you never did, do them and write about it.
Here are the rules:
- Become part of Never Have I Ever – November at any point in November
- Links will be open November 1st through November 30th
- Post something new every day or as often or rarely as you like
- Link up just once by making a Never Have I Ever – November category and adding the category archive in the link tool below
- Ideas, dreams, stories, recipes, pictures and whatever else comes to mind are welcome
- Add several memes to this one
- Use the badge below to link back to this post
- Read, comment and share the work of other bloggers who participate
- Hashtag your #NeverHaveIEverNovember posts
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter